Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love Ava!!

It is so fitting that my new little niece, Ava Jordyn Tanner, was born in the month of love. She has already brought so much love and peace to our family. Adoption is such an amazing thing. I look up to my sister Emily and her husband Derron for thier faith and hope that has brought them miracles. Ava was born February 17th, we found out about Ava February 18, and she came home to my sisters February 19th. What an exciting way to find out about a new darling little niece. I couldn't have been more thrilled!! She is a tiny little girl. She was 5 pounds 2 ounces when she was born.Holding her feels like you are holding a little baby doll.
Grandpa and two of his precious grandaughters
Grace is such a proud big sister and wants Ava all to herself. It's finally her turn to have her own little sister.I love Ava and am so happy that she became part of our family. I know she will be loved and is meant to be Emily, Derron's, and Gracies new precious girl. Congratulations Em and Derron. We love you!!

4 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

That is really exciting! I am so happy Grace has a little sis, they will have so much fun together.

Lisa said...

Cute pictures!! I'm so excited to meet Ava! I also look up to Emily and Derron for their strength...thanks for all the cute pictures!

Jonny and Haley said...

So cute, I am so happy for your family!

Joanna McGuire said...

She is so beautiful and I am so happy for their family. Congrats on the new niece.