Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here are a few more Holiday highlights!Lisa's art show!! Kelly and I were able to go down on Saturday to check out some of her paintings. They were beautiful. She is so talented!! We got to see her house and cute nursery. I love spending time with Lis!!Lucy reaching for me when we tried to go see Santa Claus who was out for lunch. Favorite aunt once again!!Baking day on Christmas Eve at Hansens! Hmm those were yummy cookies!! I think Liam loved our present most out of all neices and nephews. Here he is showing is off!!
All playing together!
My new slippers from Kelly, picked out by me. I love um!

Kelly getting ready to play his new computer game, flight simulator!! He looks just like a kid on Christmas morning.
We got our White Christmas!!! These are mine and Kelly's footsteps coming home Christmas night!!
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Hey Miss! Thanks for the post, and thanks for coming to my show! That really was such a nice thing that you and Kelly did, and it was good to spend time together. I recognize those slippers... and I love mine too! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, love you lots!