Can't believe it is thanksgiving already. Time goes by so fast. I just realized that I have been really bad at being grateful lately! So here goes ten things I'm grateful for:
1. First off my hubby. I live for the moments we get to spend together more than I think he knows.
2. Our condo. It's small and cozy and it is a place where I love to come home to.
3. My family. They always are there and love and support me no matter what.
4. My in-law family. They have excepted me as thier own and I've always felt comfortable and safe around them.
5. My teaching job. Although I complain about being exhausted after each work day, I appreciate the moments that I can touch my students lives. They are thirsting for knowledge and it is exciting to be able to give it to them. I also enjoy all of the funny things they say. They make me laugh everyday!
6. My health. I was teaching in primary the other day and we talked about the Savior blessing the blind man and giving him sight. It made me appreciate good health and vitality.
7. Temples. I love going to the temple with Kelly and feeling the spirit and warmth that is there. Can't wait to go to the Manti temple tomorrow. It has been way too long.
8. Sleep. It is so nice sometimes to crawl into our cozy bed and zonk out for the night. I'm trying to appreciate it before we have kids. (who knows we may have a Lucy sleeper, my niece!)
9. Hot showers. I will admit I am not good at dealing with the cold weather. The hot shower is my therapy!!
10. Vacations. I love packing, driving, flying, talking, eating, sight seeing, sleeping, walking, swimming, music, friends, family, kelly, shopping, coming home, unpacking and everything else a vacation might include!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
1. First off my hubby. I live for the moments we get to spend together more than I think he knows.
2. Our condo. It's small and cozy and it is a place where I love to come home to.
3. My family. They always are there and love and support me no matter what.
4. My in-law family. They have excepted me as thier own and I've always felt comfortable and safe around them.
5. My teaching job. Although I complain about being exhausted after each work day, I appreciate the moments that I can touch my students lives. They are thirsting for knowledge and it is exciting to be able to give it to them. I also enjoy all of the funny things they say. They make me laugh everyday!
6. My health. I was teaching in primary the other day and we talked about the Savior blessing the blind man and giving him sight. It made me appreciate good health and vitality.
7. Temples. I love going to the temple with Kelly and feeling the spirit and warmth that is there. Can't wait to go to the Manti temple tomorrow. It has been way too long.
8. Sleep. It is so nice sometimes to crawl into our cozy bed and zonk out for the night. I'm trying to appreciate it before we have kids. (who knows we may have a Lucy sleeper, my niece!)
9. Hot showers. I will admit I am not good at dealing with the cold weather. The hot shower is my therapy!!
10. Vacations. I love packing, driving, flying, talking, eating, sight seeing, sleeping, walking, swimming, music, friends, family, kelly, shopping, coming home, unpacking and everything else a vacation might include!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
Wonderful things to be grateful for!!! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.
I'm grateful for my cousin Melissa!
Post a Comment