Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The word is out...

Yes, Kelly did get a motorcycle. Check it out!!



We have become quite the biker couple. Who would have thought??

5 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Awesome motercycle. Chris would be so jealous!!!

Holly and Rhett said...

You look so sexy.

Jonny and Haley said...

Wow, you two look awesome. And when I read the title "The word is out" I thought you were pregnant and I was going to kill you for not telling me first.

Lori and David said...

Sweet! You have to call us so we can go on a ride together! It is just about time for a fall colors ride!

Kerrah said...

So fun, I want a ride! I used to want to be a biking woman. Just make him wear a helmet and be EXTRA careful!!!! I know a sad story about a motorcycle crash, and I talked to his widow today!